Let us help you find the perfect solution for your requirements.
The i4 is a state-of-the-art active vibration isolation system. It is ideal for isolating high-resolution measurement equipment from building vibrations and other disturbances, while providing active compensation in all six degrees of freedom.
The isolation effect starts at 0.6 Hz, achieving the max. performance of -40 dB at 10 Hz, where 99.0% of the vibration is isolated. In addition to the extremely short settling time, the lack of low frequency resonance proves a major advantage, whereas passive isolators amplify vibrations instead of isolating them.
The three different versions of the i4 series are multifunctional active vibration isolation systems for a variety of applications. This allows you flexibility for future projects with just one model.
- Active Vibration Isolation in six degrees of freedom
- No natural low frequency resonance - excellent vibration isolation characteristics in the low frequency range
- Active vibration isolation starts at 0.6 Hz (passive isolation > 200 Hz)
- Settling time only 0.3 s
- Automatic load adjustment and transport lock
- High position stability due to inherent stiffness
- No compressed air required - power supply only
- True active vibration isolation - immediate generation of a counterforce to compensate vibrations
- Multifunctional isolation system for a wide range of applications